With the Crux Pro Proform CRXPro, STX offers a featherweight head with very stable material. At elevated temperatures, the head is 25% stiffer than conventional nylon heads, even the cold is no problem. In addition, the shape protects the top string to reduce drag on groundballs. Thus, the scoop simplifies the reception of the ball. The head has minimized sidewalls, which makes the pocket deep. With 10-degree technology, this head puts the ball in the sweet spot so the ball can be released quickly and won’t get lost in the race.
Advantages of the STX Crux Pro Proform CRXPro:
- Improved ball retention and maximum control
- EnduraForm™ is weather resistant and stiff
- Low sidewall and light weight thanks to DropRail™
- Speed Scoop™ is tapered and protects topstring
- with 10 degree technology