Midfielders take note: the StringKing Mark 2V Lacrosse Head features a superior scoop and 29 stringing holes for the next level of performance. The rounded edges of the scoop ensure that the head does not dig into the ground. A great detail for face offs. In addition, the innovative forward angle guides balls into the pocket so balls can be faced, thrown and caught from any angle. Rattling of the head is eliminated by the lightweight, functional Locking Bolt that locks the head in place on both sides. And for players who want to string the pocket that perfectly suits them, the 29 stringing holes on each sidewall are just the ticket.
Advantages of the StringKing Mark 2V Lacrosse Head:
- super stiffness at very low weight
- supported, better ball control
- rounded edges on the scoop against ground digging
- angle of the scoop directs balls into the pocket
- Locking Bolt against head rattle
- made and designed for midfield players